Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Rusling Jim Rusling is offline

Default 6-Pack 6-LED Aluminum Flashlights - Any good?

Frank wrote:

snip
Probably OK but I would not expect any heavy duty type illumination. I
like LED's because the LED should not fail and you get a lot more out of
your batteries. Number of LED's is not an indication of how much light
you would get and you want to think in terms of lumen's or candlepower.
I have a 12 LED lantern that does not give enough light to read by and a
single LED flashlight that is bright as any flashlight I have.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...03W&lpage=none

I have one of these:
https://www.flashlightoutlet.com/sto...4&idproduct=84

This site has a lot of very good LED lights.
--
Jim Rusling
More or Less Retired