Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Collapsable ladders

On Nov 30, 6:05*pm, "MiamiCuse" wrote:
I was at Target this weekend and they have this 12' tall collapsing ladder
by the brand "UP-UP". *Very light and easy to carry. *I extended about 6
feet of it leaned it against a shelf and stepped on the first rung trying to
get a feel how sturdy it is and a store clerk came running to me and asked
me to step down as "it's not safe".

So there is no easy way to test out this ladder. *It is easy to carry which
is a big plus and takes up hardly any space.

It's priced at $99.99 (or so I thought) but searching on Target's website
it's priced at $199.99...so it could be the price on the shelf was
mislabeled...I am not sure.

Anyone has any experience (good or bad) on these collapsable aluminum
ladders?

Thanks,

MC

The pricing is likely because Target is dumping this particular item.

A couple of years ago I bought several similar ladders from Target for
75% off.

They won't last long at $99.

They serve their purpose well.

TMT