Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default HF 2" Sander any opinions

On Dec 1, 11:40*am, wrote:
I'll looking to get a 2" air sander and I ran into this one from
Harbor Freighthttp://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=93629

I have a 20% off coupon so I could get it for 20$, seems like a hard
deal to pass up. Has any one used any Central pneumatics tools?

-Terry

As always, YMMV. I have used Central Pneumatic tools for my business,
and have had different levels of success. Some work very well, offset
by those that are total junk.

I think that is pretty much the case with all the HF tools, but the
flipside to that is that you certainly aren't paying premium prices
for their stuff.

The best thing about HF is that they have a very liberal return
policy. If you don't like it, take it back and they will gladly
exchange it or give your money back.

Robert