Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Melamine sheets?

" wrote in news:630fab23-dd2f-4c5b-
:

Is it possible to purchase melamine sheets like the kind used for
shelving in widths greater than 11 7/8"? I asked at my local HD and
Lowes, and building supply companies with no success, both bigbox
places said it was not manufactured any larger than shelving width.

Cheers

My local HD store was getting rid of them at $6 a 4x8 sheet. I should have
bought more, but I was limited by my storage options. Menards still has
them at $36 a 4x8 sheet.

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.