Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default OT -- A Car Wreck Made in Washington - Can Democrats afford to let Detroit succeed?

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Ha! Right. We'll be ruled by a generation of people who speak English as a
second language. g

Well, we're pretty lucky here. Other castes of Indians have moved in more
recently, but most of them are well-educated and very entrepreneurial. If
they could only teach the women to drive, we'd be very happy in all
respects.

Michigan is home to a lot of Muslims. They don't seem to be causing
troubles and they
tend to be well educated. I can't comment on how their women drive. I
think we have
those that just wanted to get away from the nut jobs in their former
countries.

I think our culture will survive. They came here fleeing something.

Detroit Michigan has the largest single population of Arabs outside of the
Middle East Wes.
Been that way for decades.

JC