Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT -- A Car Wreck Made in Washington - Can Democrats afford to let Detroit succeed?

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Ha! Right. We'll be ruled by a generation of people who speak English as a
second language. g

Well, we're pretty lucky here. Other castes of Indians have moved in more
recently, but most of them are well-educated and very entrepreneurial. If
they could only teach the women to drive, we'd be very happy in all
respects.

Michigan is home to a lot of Muslims. They don't seem to be causing
troubles and they
tend to be well educated. I can't comment on how their women drive.

Be glad they don't make up 18% of your population. You'd know all about them
if you did. Keep in mind that most of them have been here only a short time
and the women, in almost all cases, have never been behind the wheel of a
car.

The Indian driving school instructors must get combat pay.

I think we have
those that just wanted to get away from the nut jobs in their former
countries.

I think our culture will survive. They came here fleeing something.

So did my ancestors. My dad thinks it was prison. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress