Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RB[_2_] RB[_2_] is offline

Default The lesson from the Mumbai mayhem

Terry Coombs wrote:
RB wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
Wasn't it called Mad Mel's SKS cookbook ? Had instructions for
increasing the rate of fire ... For myself , I'd probably buy a
spare trigger group to modify , if I had an SKS and felt the need
... OTOH , a fella with a machine shop should be able to come up
with some kind of cranked device that attaches to the trigger guard
... and then ya gotta consider magazine capacity .

Those are readily availably, and their sale is unrestricted

Extended mags ? I almost bought a couple for one of my firearms , but
decided that control was more important . Too many people get into the
"spray and pray" mode when they have a bigger magazine .

No, trigger crank: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/RGR600-1.html