Posted to uk.d-i-y
Old Git[_2_] Old Git[_2_] is offline

Default VAT problem - any advice please ??

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:37:46 +0000, geoff wrote:

try harder ...

If you had read my post properly, where I said I wasn't sure of the
veracity, because I had not checked it out,

as I said - if you had read past the first idiot post ...

but no, you'd rather go for a bit of scandal without checking further

not my fault

I first read it from a different source to google and used the google
address passed on to me by someone else. At that time there was no
further post from my news server. So I only had the first one to go
on. If you could not only read but actually understand English you
would not even begin to consider I was going for scandal.

or even read my next post,

What - received after I had posted my reply, yeah right

What you seem to either, forget or not understand, in your drunken
stupor (I can only assume from your rantings that this be the case),
is that not all news servers work at the same speed and there is very
often large delays for some posts to appear.

are you that senile ?

Far from it.

where I corrected it, instead of being an arsehole who is constantly
trying to make points off people, I might even consider you to be a
member of the human race. Unfortunately, that doesn't appear to be the
case.

Honestly IDGAF

Anyway, I thank you for giving me a piece of your mind. It is a crying
shame you can't really spare it but I guess that makes it all the more
generous of you.

You may waste your time with a reply but I won't be reading it. I have
a life to get on with.