Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Factory reconditioned PC tools?

On Nov 30, 7:19*pm, zxcvbob wrote:
Does anyone know what kind of warranty Porter-Cable reconditioned air
compressors have? *(the little "pancake" compressor) I'm looking at them
at Amazon.com, and it doesn't say anything at all about the warranty. *I
bought a PC reconditioned nail gun a few years ago and have been really
happy with it, but I don't remember the details.

This is for a gift for my dad, and I'll be having it shipped direct to
him, so I won't have any opportunity to inspect it.

Thanks,
Bob

PC used to be US made and tops, repairs are done here and im sure are
right. I have 14 or so PC tools, I would buy a factory fixed unit. 25
years ago my new PC drill went bad they fixed it and its fine today.