Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default VAT problem - any advice please ??

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:31:04 -0000, "nightjar".me.uk wrote:

A lot of companies have said they will not be passing on the reduction
in VAT.

And a lot are, was in a shop yesterday that had a notice saying the VAT
reduction would be applied as a discount at the till. This stikes me as
the simple pragmatic approach rather that all the agro of changing VAT
inclusive price labels and, as you say, checking for "silly" prices as a
result.

--
Cheers
Dave.