Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Collapsable ladders

MiamiCuse wrote:
I was at Target this weekend and they have this 12' tall collapsing
ladder by the brand "UP-UP". Very light and easy to carry. I
extended about 6 feet of it leaned it against a shelf and stepped on
the first rung trying to get a feel how sturdy it is and a store
clerk came running to me and asked me to step down as "it's not safe".

So there is no easy way to test out this ladder. It is easy to carry
which is a big plus and takes up hardly any space.

It's priced at $99.99 (or so I thought) but searching on Target's
website it's priced at $199.99...so it could be the price on the
shelf was mislabeled...I am not sure.

Anyone has any experience (good or bad) on these collapsable aluminum
ladders?

No, but I have had experience with store clerks telling me how to run my
life. They usually say "You can't smoke here!"

Simply tell them: "It's okay. I'm French," and they'll go away.