Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

On Nov 30, 8:44*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote

Even YOU can see it was the absolute worst presidency in US history.

I truly do not have a dog in the fight, but I would caution to let history
decide that. The media, providing the masses the information upon which the
judgment is currently based, is as equally despicable as any politician.

And "the masses" are basically responsible for the very post that started
this thread.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Hell, even Carter got a few things right....even though I can't come
up with anything just now...NIXON did a few things.... okay..can't
think of anything there either...
..
..
..
I guess if we wait long enough, Bush43 did something right...but it's
hard to imagine what that could have been....

I'm sorry, but I'm still in awe of Reagan.... yea yea yea.. he wasn't
perfect either... but he was COOL!