Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default The lesson from the Mumbai mayhem

Terry Coombs wrote:
David R.Birch wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

He didn't say "semi-auto rifle", he said AK-47, a select fire
weapon. Although most owners of semi-auto AKs may THINK they have
an AK-47.
Of course mine is semi auto. I do not believe that full auto adds a
very valuable capability.
But if you learn to bump-fire it, it's just as fast. Y'know, for
those "mow down the entire mob in front of you" moments that one
rarely has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GbAdOpUghw

Some bubba in the woods with a full-auto AK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNAohtjG14c
Whadda maroon!

What is it about wearing your hat backwards that lowers your IQ?

David

I think you might have cause and effect mixed up on this one ...

Done in by my use of irony once again, I gotta remember to tack the
smileys to the end of that kind of comment.

David