Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] in2-dadark@webtv.net is offline

Default PVC pipe

Thanks ..there is no vanity there at this point. A plumber put in a
curved piece as I was conteplating pushing the new vanity up against
the wall to the side. The new vanity is smaller than the old one by
about 7 inches as the original one was an odd 43"size.

He cut the old pipe using the string method before he glued the new
piece. Now I've decided to center the 36" vanity on the wall. I'll just
use the extra bend here or there method. I figure while I'm waiting for
the vainity to come in I'd be able to do something. I've had to gerry
rig traps before, I just don't like the unprofessional look of it when
it's done...

By the way, it IS white pvc. Not sure what the difference is.