Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default (in North-East USA): Must *every* leaf be blown from lawn?

you're a puss.

"aemeijers" wrote in message

I like clover. My rabbits like clover. My neighbors, mostly retired 'more
power' types, not so much. They keep offering to treat my lawn to kill it,
along with the dandelions. They didn't take it kindly when I told them
that as long as it was green and held the dirt down, I didn't really care
what it was. I'd love to go to a 'no upkeep' yard, but realistically, in a
subdivision, even without an HOA, it ain't gonna happen. All it take is
one neighbor with a day-glo green lawn calling the township about 'noxious
weeds', and you have a feud going on. (See my message upthread about the
neighbor who told me I should take trees out to cut down on raking.)

They Just Don't Get It.

--
aem sends...