Posted to alt.home.repair
Shaun Eli Shaun Eli is offline

Default (in North-East USA): Must *every* leaf be blown from lawn?

Okay, you've convinced me. Next year I'll run the mulching mower over
them, assuming I don't have too many leaves (how many depends upon
which way the wind is blowing when they fall-- most come from my
neighbor's huge oak tree).

I usually rake them into a pile, then rake them onto a painter's tarp,
drag the tarp to the street and dump them there (they pick up leaves
curbside in my village). Most of my neighbors have gardeners or use
leaf-blowers themselves. Takes me under two hours, once a year, to
rake.

Shaun Eli
www.BrainChampagne.com
Brain Champagne: Clever Comedy for Smart Minds (sm)
see the new one-man show "Business School... in About an Hour?" in NYC