Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] tyrone_park@hotmail.com is offline

Default Sanyo DS32224 - Shutdown/protect mode

I am working on a DS32224. However, I do not have a schematic diagram
to work with. The set appears to be shutting down (in protect mode).
You can hear audio for a second then it turns off again. There does
not appear to be any high voltage at this point. I have checked some
diodes on the secondary of the SMPS, and in the deflection circuits.
However, I cannot seem to locate the faulty component(s). Can someone
please provide me with some helpful tips, etc. to help identify the
problem on this set?? Thanks!