Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
That's a pretty broad statement, how about a few stats to back it up?

And
if it is true, I'd wonder how similar stats for Canada would correlate

the US ones?

The following is a synopsis of the FBI report, if you don't like the

source,
you can peruse the FBI report yourself.
http://www.nraila.org/legislation/read.aspx?id=4181

I certainly don't like the source. The NRA? An organzation whose sole
purpose is the right to bear arm. Decidedly one sided point of view.

http://www.reason.com/news/show/28582.html

Another dubious point of view from an individual. How about some unbiased
national statistics?

2006 piece citing some Canadian information
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/lemieux1.html

Same comment as above. The personal view of a single individual who has set
up a website for blogging his opinion.

Sorry Mark, the above sources only make one question it further. I'll have a
look around for some statistics that project a more unbiased and widely
studied point of view.