Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default VAT problem - any advice please ??

In message , Old Git
writes
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:38:55 +0000, geoff wrote:

Not sure of the veracity of this guys post but on the face it looks
like a big blooper or as he says, a scam, trying to make a quick buck
before too many prople catch on.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...s.and.bargains
/browse_thread/thread/f17e9160a2819e08?hl=en&q=currys+scam

Not if you actually read past the first idiot post

it looks like a pure price rise - VAT is not added before the checkout
stage

try harder ...

If you had read my post properly, where I said I wasn't sure of the
veracity, because I had not checked it out,

as I said - if you had read past the first idiot post ...

but no, you'd rather go for a bit of scandal without checking further

not my fault

or even read my next post,

What - received after I had posted my reply, yeah right

are you that senile ?

where I corrected it, instead of being an arsehole who is constantly
trying to make points off people, I might even consider you to be a
member of the human race. Unfortunately, that doesn't appear to be the
case.

Honestly IDGAF

--
geoff