Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

Han wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"jo4hn" wrote in message

and what part of "It's a miracle that these were the only two
people
killed, given it was a crowded toy store." is so difficult for you
to understand. Two knuckleheads with guns shooting in a crowded
store and you are whining about the "sensationalized" writeup.
You
have truly lost your soul somewhere.
j4

I don't see any miracle. I see that two guys took a shot at each
other and hit the target they aimed at. I don't condone what they
did, but they did not shoot at innocent people, nor did they hit
any.
Perhaps they spent hours at a shooting range and learned how to
aim.
Maybe they should get the Darwin Sharpshooters Award.

Perhaps one of the two should be a hero for taking the other one
out.
Let's get the rest of the story and base a decision on facts.

Well, next time there is going to be a shooting like that, I'd want
know who is going to volunteer to stand directly behind one of the
shooters.

If they're using typical handguns it's a pretty safe place to
stand--duck down behind the guy and he makes a good shield.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)