Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Obama and Supreme Court news

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:49:27 -0600, the infamous nick hull
scrawled the following:

In article ,
"Bill Marrs" wrote:

"Gerry" wrote in message
. There is only one way that Obama will leave
office, and that leaves Biden in control. If I was Obama I'd be
watching my back real close

Heck---Joe should be watching his own back too. With Hillary tagged as
Sec/State, only 4 people have to "disappear" for her to be Prez.

Obama is not yet the 'president elect', that can only occur after Dec 15
when the electoral college meets. It might even be possible that the
electors will pick Hillary if it looks like Obama will be disqualified.

Was your last job as a terror writer for Fright Night, nick?

DAYAM, that's scary!

--
In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a
question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.