Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT; Volume

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:36:45 UTC, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Just followed the link in Rods posts about the Wigan tragedy &
started to watch the film.

I often find I simply cant hear the sound on films. Tried using the
slider control in OE but still can't hear properly.

My screen only has two small speakers built in, each about 7 x 3 cm.
Is that the likely cause or can I turn up the volume in some way?

Failing that, suggestions for a pair of cheap speakers - and where
to plug them in?

Does the screen itself have a volume control? I have a couple of
Belinea screens, and their volume control is non-obvious; it isn't on
the on-screen menus. You just, when the menu *isn't* showing, press
the UP and DOWN buttons...

Bob, you are a genius! I buggered about with the previously untouched
buttons on the front & found a volume function. Well done that man.

.... and they let you near Ikea flat pack furniture with an unsheathed
screwdriver ?

--
geoff