Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Downie Tim Downie is offline

Default OT; Volume

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Just followed the link in Rods posts about the Wigan tragedy &
started to watch the film.

I often find I simply cant hear the sound on films. Tried using the
slider control in OE but still can't hear properly.

My screen only has two small speakers built in, each about 7 x 3 cm. Is
that the likely cause or can I turn up the volume in some way?

Failing that, suggestions for a pair of cheap speakers - and where to
plug them in?

No help to you I'm afraid but am I the last to notice that the iPlayer
volume control goes up to 11? A nice touch from a Spinal Tap fan no doubt.

Tim