Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default It's come to this...

Ashton Crusher wrote:

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:44:18 -0700, "cm" wrote:

Yup, they have them in the poorer parts of Phoenix too. Sure wish I would
have thought of it. Hmmm I wonder if one could rent sneakers?

Yeah, they have been around for several years on the west side. Poor
people seem to have poor money management skills. It's not all that
rare to see $3000 worth of wheels and tires on a car that's not worth
$1000.

Hey, I live on the good side of town.........eventually, and I am very
close, if I replace a tire
on my '84 Buick, the tire is going to have greater value than the car
) Got a little hole in
the roof that I need to repair ... Bondo is the only thing I have heard
of for the purpose, but
I have never used it. And then there is the plastic on the Landau part
of the roof. Lucky me,
they had ladies day at the junk yard (my first time) a couple years ago,
so I got some missing
trim. There is a similar car in the neighborhod that looks better ... I
may have to follow it
home )