Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The lesson from the Mumbai mayhem

On Nov 29, 10:30*am, wrote:
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 22:45:29 -0500, "Ed Huntress"

wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

Ed Huntress wrote:

I think I've misidentified who I was talking about. I was talking about
an
armed citizen caught in a terrorist attack. All the armed citizens pull
their guns, and everybody shoots anyone with a gun.

Except for the fact that is not what happens in the real world, only in
the fantasy world of the anti-gun loons.

None of it happens in the real world. Tell us about an example of a bunch of
armed citizens taking down some crazed terrorists armed with AK47s. I can't
think of any examples. Can you?

The same anti-gun loons who
make predictions of a "wild west" environment any time someone mentions
concealed carry, yet the reality is that concealed carry has been around
for decades and those "wild west" fantasies have been thoroughly
disproven.

Tell us about the terrorists and the AKs, versus the panicked citizens with
their S&Ws and Glocks. I'd like to hear an example.

Well, if you believe the news, the 4th plane on 9-11, that came down
in PA, was an example of something similar. Some people on the plane
figured they were dead anyway, they weren't taking any **** from the
terrorists. They took the hijack crew out of commission and scattered
jet parts and bodies all over that PA feild insted of the whitehouse
or wherever the terrorists were heading.

No firearms required.- Hide quoted text -

Would you mind providing a REAL cite for that?

There is no proof that the hijackers were actually taken out.

TMT