Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

"jo4hn" wrote in message

and what part of "It's a miracle that these were the only two people
killed, given it was a crowded toy store." is so difficult for you to
understand. Two knuckleheads with guns shooting in a crowded store and
you are whining about the "sensationalized" writeup. You have truly lost
your soul somewhere.
j4

I don't see any miracle. I see that two guys took a shot at each other and
hit the target they aimed at. I don't condone what they did, but they did
not shoot at innocent people, nor did they hit any. Perhaps they spent
hours at a shooting range and learned how to aim. Maybe they should get the
Darwin Sharpshooters Award.

Perhaps one of the two should be a hero for taking the other one out. Let's
get the rest of the story and base a decision on facts.