Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Target Acquired !

SteveB wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
news
Just had an interesting conversation with a former coworker and
friend . The local property management businesses are screaming for
AC security devices ... at a price quite a bit higher than I was
planning on charging . Looks like the profit margin will be better
than I had hoped ! --
Snag
polishin' up my MIG rig ...

OH, I FORGOT!

Go to the local companies and ask what it is that they are not
getting. It would be a shame if you were trying to make and sell
security bars (along with twenty others from Mars and various other
alien places), and what they really want and would pay big bucks for
is security stuff.
Sometimes that's part of the homework I suggested - identifying the
market ( need ). And maybe security devices would be cleaner,
easier, and way more profitable to work with.

Steve

Excellent !
--
Snag