Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
mike[_8_] mike[_8_] is offline

Default The lesson from the Mumbai mayhem

On Nov 29, 11:47*am, pyotr filipivich wrote:

* * * * Secondly, the guys with the AKs and grenades are probably the bad
guys. *That probability approaches unity. *Remember that "finite ammo
supply"? *that also means you don't shoot unless you are sure of your
shot, or there is no alternative. *Going up against a guy with an AK
with only a 38 (not even if it is a 357) is not optimal, unless the
alternative is dieing.

* * * * But don't worry. *When seconds count, the SWAT team is only
minutes away.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...le14086308.ece

"Mr D'Souza added: "I told some policemen the gunmen had moved
towards the rear of the station but they refused to follow them. What
is the point if having policemen with guns if they refuse to use
them?
I only wish I had a gun rather than a camera."

**
mike
**