Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT -- A Car Wreck Made in Washington - Can Democrats afford to let Detroit succeed?

wrote:

A parallel private plan should be permitted also for those who wish to
pay for it. This is one of the great failings of the Canadian
plan... The impatient sick with $$ go to the USA or India.

I thought Canada had an unrecognized and illegal network of private providers that the
government is afraid to go after?

If I had money and was sick, I'd go where good care could be obtained as fast as possible.
When your life is riding on it, time is life.

Wes