Posted to alt.home.repair
Harlan Messinger Harlan Messinger is offline

Default Power drill/driver

I've accepted that my power drill/driver disappeared last year, though
I've still got one battery and the charger. I need to decide what kind
of replacement to get.

Do I need 18V? I assume not. My intended uses are in the home, including
renovation: putting up drywall, mounting cabinet doors. I doubt I'll
want to drill masonry on my own. I also assume I don't want a hammer driver.

Of what's available at Home Depot or Lowe's, what's recommended? What
considerations are there? Some of the products are distinguish from each
other only by features whose usefulness to me I can't ascertain.