Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default (in North-East USA): Must *every* leaf be blown from lawn?

On Nov 29, 10:34*am, (David Combs) wrote:

A couple of people (have nice lawns, gardins, and so on --
and tell me that I *must" get rid of *all* thse leaves.

Question: is this really necessary?

And if so, why?

THANKS!

David

Your kidding right, mulched leaves-grass, left on the lawn is best for
numerous reasons. Unless you put organic material back into the
ground, polluted dust is all it is getting. After 35 years my mom
wonders why the dirt is like silt. Mulching everything has made a big
difference in dirt quality and not needing lawn fertilisers. No real
gardener removes everything.