Posted to alt.electronics,comp.sci.electronics,rec.electronics,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.misc
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default Wanted - a HUGE digital clock

I've had zero success in finding a MASSIVE digital clock. I'm after something with digits about 8 inches tall, preferably LED not LCD. Perhaps there is a clock circuit I can buy or build and huge digits I can buy? Or maybe make the digits myself out of loads of LEDs? Any ideas?

A man was sipping a drink in a bar when he noticed an attractive woman seated beside him. His interest must have been obvious because the bartender suddenly loomed over him and said, "Don't get any ideas about that girl, bud. That's
my wife."
The fellow replied, "Who's getting ideas? I just came in for a piece of beer."