Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

Larry Blanchard wrote:

Good idea in principle, Han, but I doubt it'd keep any firearms out
of
the possession of criminals. All it would do is penalize the honest
citizen.

Don't even try to regulate the sale of any type of firearms, rather
impose a $10.00/cartridge tax at the point of sale.

Utilize the proceeds to cover the cost of law enforcement agencies who
have to clean up the mess after a shooting.

And yes, still have my dad's model 12 and a few other long gun type
pieces.

Lew