Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Any ideas for a elevated deer blind?

Nova wrote in news:5RbYk.1770$QX3.1034
@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Wes wrote:

I've been thinking of building a elevated deer stand for gun and bow
hunting.

From what I've heard, the "Bambi" complex has allowed deer to flourish
in of all places, suburban neighborhoods along then east coast.

Lots of deer, just don't know how you get them.

My daughter's fiancee used the left front fender of his Toyota Thursday
evening.

But, did he have a permit? Is/was it hunting season where your future
SIL was "hunting"?

I didn't really enjoy hitting a deer with my friend's car, although there
was absolutely no damage to the car.

--
Best regards
Han