Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT paint car hood

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 08:53:30 -0500, the infamous "Wild_Bill"
scrawled the following:

Many of the classic rock hits were created by some very poor musicians that
were deceased before the rockers ever grew up.

One very interesting documentary that covered a lot of the old blues roots
was aired on PBS a number of years ago (maybe 10 years ago), which was
titled The History Of Rock And Roll, IIRC.
The entire series was maybe 6 hours long, very detailed with some of the
original recordings including Crossroads and quite a few more.

I saw that, way back when I had a TV feed. It was great. I also heard
some of the originals play them on the Sirius Jazz station on the same
satellite feed. I was amazed at the sheer number of them that I
recognized.

Long Live the Blues!

--
In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a
question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.