Posted to uk.d-i-y
RW[_4_] RW[_4_] is offline

Default Dishwasher spray - how powerful should it be?

wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:15:37 -0000, "RW" wrote:

Run a dishwasher cleaner through it and make sure the top wand is clean
internally. They usually pull off for inspection. Clear the filters and
check to see if there isn't a hidden filter underneath that traps larger
objects and debris

I've dismantled and cleaned everything that's inside the machine.
To be honest I'd assumed those dishwasher cleaners were a scam.
Maybe I'll give one a try.

Thing is, am I flogging a dead horse? The machine is about 10 years
old. That's why I was asking how powerful the spray should be.

AH!
10 years....Ours lasted 4½ ! Died with terminal selector knob failure
*after* I actually got the fekin wands clear and spinning like a 'copters
blades.
Won one on Ebay this week, 8 months old, £45.

Go look see.......