Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Franklin Paul Franklin is offline

Default Need a different Faceplate!

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:51:38 -0500, Justin
wrote:

Paul Franklin wrote:
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:04:20 -0500, Justin
wrote:

I am including a picture... Basically I sawed the space for the timer
on the far right. Now I'm bring told to put another timer on the switch
second to the far right.
Is there a plate that has the two right "designer" style while keeping
the two switches on the left, standard toggle?

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7317/pb280147dj7.jpg

I am in 110/60Hz land, otherwise known at the USA. Yes, I plan on
replacing the cream colored switches to match the white faceplate.
People were coming over and I didn't have time.

As long as you're replacing the switches, why not replace them with
Decora type and use a four space decora cover plate?

Paul F.

Let's just say that my orders re precise. The penalty for disobeying an
order is quite severe.

Ah yes..I understand now :-)

Then you want a leviton p2262. But it's gonna cost you near $30.
Hope it's worth it!

Paul F.