Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default The lesson from the Mumbai mayhem

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:30:03 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Well no Ed, you just shoot everybody.
I mean, if a bady has resigned himself to death for some cause.
This entire episode has shown a bright light on the lack of perception -
or abundance of idiocy - in the world in this regard.

I think I've misidentified who I was talking about. I was talking about an
armed citizen caught in a terrorist attack. All the armed citizens pull
their guns, and everybody shoots anyone with a gun. If there actually were
that many citizens carrying guns, that's probably about the way it would
happen. d8-)

I'd think you'd want to shoot only the guys spraying and praying with
AK-47s and wearing shemaghs.

--
In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a
question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.