Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default does anyone make a toilet seat with solid stainless fittings?

badgolferman wrote:
badgolferman wrote:

Nate Nagel wrote:

any comment on these "solid brass toilet hinges?"

http://www.signaturehardware.com/product8018

thinking of ordering one. For $20, it'd be nice. Plus then I
wouldn't have to buy a whole 'nother seat.

I'd like to know if they come in elongated versions.

Never mind, I see it's just the hinge and not the seat also.

they do sell whole seats too. I just sucked it up and ordered, if
nothing else to get a catalog as well. I hadn't seen their web site
before and I think that looking through the catalog with SWMBO might
yield some design ideas. (I know, website, blah blah blah but sometimes
a paper catalog is still better.)

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.