Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair
Neon John Neon John is offline

Default Osmosis filters and septic systems

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:48:45 -0500, Claude Hopper
wrote:

It's not really grey water It just has a higher concentration of the
impurities you are filtering out. You could drink it, spread it on your
lawn or wash your car or laundry with it. It's clear, clean water. You
could also boil and distill it.

Claude,

You've probably noticed that you're arguing with the group's village idiot.
You might as well give it up, because as with all similar people, he has no
concept of being wrong, the usual condition.

John
--
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com