Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

On Nov 28, 4:25*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
This country, that is ... ever increasing examples of aberrant behavior
makes you wonder:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081128/...wal_mart_death

Here's hoping the security camera's were working and can be used to
prosecute these idiots, who are arguably more despicable than the terrorists
in India who have motives relatively more noble, by comparison, than sheer,
unmitigated, selfish, consumer greed exhibited here.

Really ****ing hard to believe ... I should have just gone to Canada in
1967.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Yea, I read the responses from many of this group, and they are all
missing the point.
What Swingman talks about is greed. NOT alcohol-induced sports-****s
who were never really 'right' anyway.
MY interpretation of Swingman's post is about the demon GREED. NOT out-
of-control OVER-enthusiastic loons.
..
..
I am at a loss of words. All I can hope for is that the death of that
Walmart employee was some freak of circumstance...but my heart tells
me that it was more sinister than that. It WAS about somebody willing
to leave a path of destruction to get what they wanted. Devil-be-
damned. The killer(s) would make nice KBR(Haliburton) employees.