Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Squaring a milling vise

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:02:27 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:25:09 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:10:04 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:10:58 -0800 (PST), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

I've been reading this eBook on French military victories by an author
with the same misplaced contempt for Prussian field artillery;

thanks! Ill read that over the holidays.

That's gotta be a _short_ book, wot? bseg

Indeed. Marshal Foch was an interesting charector. He managed to get
about 6 million young Frenchmen killed.

Um, OUCH! C'est la guerre, non?

I just finished _Ricochet: Confessions of an NRA Lobbyist_ and _Bran
Mak Morn_ this week. I don't know which was more gory.

ROFLMAO

Its been raining for a week here, the back 40 is either under standing
water, or has 4" of mud on it, so it limits my ability to do some
stuff...Im trying to clean up the shop today...sigh...

We've had fog and thick overcast/40F temps daily for a couple weeks
now. I'd almost welcome rain and intermittent sun for awhile.

--
In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a
question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.