Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default paint car hood

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:53:43 -0600, the infamous Sunworshipper
Sunworshipper scrawled the following:

And best done by Pat Travers.

Ut ho, spoke against a god.
Kinda like saying something critical about the Packers up here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5epHRXgVNE If this is the recording
of which you speak, I disagree, but it's an interesting rendition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdltH...eature=related I've always
liked Alvin Lee a bit better, though.

Hmmm, seen him 3 times in concert and never heard that version. I'm
pretty sure what I'm talking about is on Crash n Burn 1980, studio
version. My stuff is still packed, the 3'X4'X5' crate of LP's is right
there and I have no room for a turn table even if I could find the box
of electronics.

I brought 3 medium moving boxes of my LPs with me and have listened to
only half a dozen of them in 6 years. It's time to part with them.
Unfortunately, most of them were stolen by a friend's brother and half
hit the mud when he took them out of his van that rainy day. I'll be
lucky to get $20 out of them, even with the Hendrix album. My largest
loss was the original Captain Beyond album with one of the very first
laser-etched overlays on the front cover. Cha Ching!

I wish I had just a hood to fix for the witch. You should see building
a house, she can be down right unreasonable. Oh, and I hear about why
is the shop bigger than the house every week. LOL

'Cuz it'll be your doghouse, too? Awwwwwwwww, you'd hate that,
wouldn't you? giggle

I'm happy to have a shop with attached house, but I can hardly get
into the shop any more. I need to build another outbuilding for all
the non-shop "stuff" I have. Or maybe I should just build one as a
metal shop so I can keep my woodshop closer and drier. I do more
woodwork than metalwork.

The Siskiyou Woodworker's Guild has a show going on in Ashland this
weekend and I just returned from it (via HFT.) Very nice stuff,
indeed. One guy said he wished he'd had a dozen of the little
intarsiaed chests he built. The only one he built sold at the asking
price ($2,800) within the first 15 minutes of the show. Every surface
was concave. Pics on request.

--
In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a
question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.