Posted to uk.d-i-y
Anna Kettle[_2_] Anna Kettle[_2_] is offline

Default B&Q 15%-off weekend

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:49:32 +0000, fred wrote:

In article , mick
writes
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:06:57 +0000, Anna Kettle wrote:

Anna, for some reason I can never see your posts in Pan (they show up,
but with no body content at all)! Knode reads them ok, but it looks as if
your sig sep is "--" instead of "-- " and some of the numbers in your sig
show as non-existent graphic blocks. It's only you - no-one else. It's a
bit of a pain having to switch between news readers... :-( Could you
possibly have a look at your setup, with a view to letting us poor,
impoverished linux users read your gems of wisdom?
:-)

Quite a few of Anna's spaces in her sig are broken, being 0xA0 instead
of 0x20. A quick google for this sort problem suggests that the source
of
the 0xA0's is Windows users typing shift-space instead of space. Even if
you get her to fix the broken characters (and fix the broken sig
separator), this is probably quite a common occurrence so you may have
to get used to coping with this particular Windows 'feature'.
--
fred

Doesnt sound good If I am going to have a sig at all it had better be
readable. Please will someone tell me what to do to fix it

Anna

--
Anna Kettle
Lime plaster repair and conservation