Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Ramset Loads Which one to use????

benick wrote:

I need to attach a couple of 2X4's to a cement wall in the basement and I'm
planning to buy the HD22 Ramset (hammer driven 22 cal. single shot , the 20
dollar cheapo) and am very confused as to which load to use to drive the 2
1/2'' pins ...Yellow,brown or green????? The 2X4's will only be supporting a
2 1/2 inch drain pipe for washer over to the septic line if that makes a
difference....Thanks for any help...

Yellow is typically good. If you just rent a good Hilti nailgun for the
day (DX36M is nice), you get the advantages of a trigger gun, adjustable
pressure so you can dial in the proper drive level, and quieter
operation.