Posted to alt.home.repair
jimmy jimmy is offline

Default Nighthawk C.O. detectors ++++++

Sorry these are Kiddie detectors with (NIGHTHAWK) technology
"Jim C" wrote in message
I must give praise when it is due...since my home is just about total
natural gas I had 6 CO detectors in different areas of my house....2 of
them were 2 years old...1 I was having problems replacing batteries every 3
months (should have lasted much longer) the are 110vac powered, however for
emergency a 9 volt battery is used.
The other was a CO and explosive gas detector (2 in one) that was doing
great for 2 years, however it gave me an error message that told me to
contact the Nighthawk company.
I called Nighthawk's customer service and explained the problems with my 2
detectors, after asking for the inormation listed on the
detectors...date..serial# etc.
told me they would send me 2 new like detectors.
In 5 days I had the new detectors in my hands from Nighthawk.....
In this day and age of unreliable customer service, I think it is
commendable of Nighthawk...there are other companies out there that have
great service also, and I surely think we should know about them when
their service excells

NIGHTHAWK C.O. DETECTOR (**********) 10 star rating in my book