Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot Warning

I get that from my father, the editor. Who is not Mormon. Please don't draw
"all Mormon" conclusions from a sample of one. Like I wouln't draw
conclusions about "all computer owners" from some of the usenet lists.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:22:18 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

"keelogger"? Would that be next to the kee grinder, by the tools area? I
think I found the kee to all of life's problems.

I realize Mormons are very rigid in their bizarre beliefs. I didn't
know they had similar problems in everyday communications with people.