Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default glued laminates

In article
,
robo hippy wrote:

I called Franklin glues once (makers of Titebond) because I had some
questions. I asked about the eurathane glues (like Gorilla), They told
me about an experiment they did. They laminated up pieces of wood to
make base ball bats out of, using the titebond and the eurathane
glues. The eurathane glues delaminated under use every time. Use the
yellow glue,...

That is in-line with the tests FWW did this year, TiteBond was better
then any eruathane/erualane glue they tried

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv