Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Home Depot Warning

SteveB wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote

I had a Christian talk radio host tell me that
Catholicism was a cult. I take umbrage when I
see someone criticize another's religious
background unless you're picking on Southern
Baptists. You can tease them all you want.

TDD

I'm a Southern Baptist. What words of wisdom do you have for me?

Don't fall into the parochial trap. It's easy to hold to a "universal" set
of beliefs when 5,000 people are singing from the same page in the hymnal.

There are more Catholics in Mexico City than Baptists who have ever lived.