Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot Warning

HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:22:18 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

"keelogger"? Would that be next to the kee grinder, by the tools
area? I think I found the kee to all of life's problems.
I realize Mormons are very rigid in their bizarre beliefs. I didn't
know they had similar problems in everyday communications with
people.

I suppose you're one of "The Chosen" and a
practitioner of THE one and only true faith
sanctioned by GOD. Why don't you really get
nasty and call the guy a Democrat.

The "Chosen" are not practitioners of the one, true faith. They were
"chosen" to follow the commandments, not a particular set of beliefs (there
is no "belief" test in Judiasm - you can be an athiest and still be a good
Jew). The official Jewish position is that Christianity (in all its forms),
is meritorious.

There is some ambivalence, however, about Democrats.

All I know is that I have no fear of terrorists.
As a small boy I had Irish nuns for teachers.
Nothing can scare me or traumatize me after what
I went through a half century ago. Besides I come
from a multi species family. One side of the clan
is Roman Catholic, Jew and space alien, the other
side of the family is Southern Baptist, Southern
Methodist, Druids and an odd bunch who worship some
kind of fungus that glows in the dark. For that
reason I have a right to pick on anybody because
they are all my cousins.

TDD